Monday, March 15, 2010

I Couldn't Resist

We bought the kids new beds on Saturday. Twin beds. Lena was outgrowing her toddler bed, and Oliver was most definitely outgrowing his crib. But they both look so tiny in their new beds. It makes our hearts melt. Their room isn't done all the way yet, and I was going to wait to post about it all until we had a finished product, but I couldn't resist sharing this:


That tuft of hair is Oliver. Doesn't he look tiny? When we checked on the kids last night I thought he had fallen asleep on the floor because I didn't see him in his bed at first.

Now to get around to (finally... after more than two years here) painting their room. More pictures to come.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure he's loving his car cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an Ikea bed? Good for Oliver, finally getting a big boy bed. How exciting! Now you can retire the crib- right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. Good ol' Ikea. And yes, now we can retire the crib once and for all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THAT'S what the IKEA boxes were in the hallway. I meant to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome - thanks for the pic guide! And of course your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete