Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Peeeeease, Daddad?


On Sunday, Alena decided that she wanted some chips. So she asked for some...

"Peeeeeease, daddad? Wat shcheeeps!"


"Peeease?"










Me: "Ok, Lena, you can have some chips... here you go..."

Alena: "Mmmmmm...."


Alena: "Oh nooooooo!!!" (starts crying)

Me: (to myself) CRAP! Not another black eye!!

Alena: "Mon-ti! Oh no! Monti!"

Alena: "Daddad, Mon-ti no wat shcheeps."
(Disclaimer: As these pictures were all taken post-dumpum, some pictures may have been deliberately misrepresented with regards to the overall timeline of events.)





5 comments:

  1. Haha. I can hear the "Oh noooo!" I wonder what the chain of events was. Did she accidentally pour the chips out and make up the excuse that Mister Monkey didn't actually want them? Or did she try to share with him and he didn't eat any of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we knew! What I didn't include in the post was that about 5 minutes lapsed between the "MMMMM..." and the "Oh noo!!". My bet, due to the location and general positioning of the chips (as well as previous experiences with Mr Monkey being fed ice cream, yogurt, bananas, etc.) was that she was trying to feed him some and it didn't work out so well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No... I was there. She was upset because she was trying to share them with Mister Monkey and accidentally tipped them all out on top of him. It really was an accident... she pulled the bag off the table from the wrong end. But the really funny thing was that she thought that with him buried underneath the chips he had suffered irreparable damage and that was the end of him. She really was quite distraught!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so cute! I love the storyboard format! I am so sad I dont get to see Lena more and see her begin to start talking somuch!

    ReplyDelete