Friday, December 3, 2010

Beautiful (Out of Stock) Print

I have been in love with this print by Seb Lester ever since it came available about two weeks ago. Sadly, it sold out before I could get it. Or maybe that is a good thing, because we certainly don't have $106.55 to spend on paper, even if it is amazingly gorgeous paper. The print was made in a limited edition of 100, and there is another print in royal blue, that I think is still gorgeous, but less striking than the midnight blue. The royal blue is still available if you happen to fall in love with it, again in a limited edition of 100.

I could go on and on about the art historical implications of the quote, and it's beauty, but I won't bore you. The tiny stars, though, that make it were what won me over. Fabulous.

My heart aches.






1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is stunning. I wish you: 1.) Had seen it before it sold out, and 2.) Had the $100+ to spend on it. :)

    ReplyDelete