Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Meant To Post These A While Ago But...

... life is pretty busy with two. Oliver is almost three months old. I can't believe it - it feels like we've had a visit or two from a time-thief. Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago of Oliver rolling over.







And some of Lena...
One of her new favourite things is playing with Daddy's torches.





And another thing she likes to do is play with writing utensils.


It took about a week for all of that to come off.

And one for Grandpa P.


More to come.

8 comments:

  1. I love them! I love Oliver's little face and cute smile! And Lena is always getting into mischief. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she's writing on herself and not on the walls (I hear you don't get your deposit back from the slumlord if that happens).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! They are growing and changing so fast. What an adorable family you guys have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Oliver always looks so intense! I love his smile of accomplishment after he managed to roll over.

    And Lena just likes to be in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute! I don't think my little guy is even close to rolling over, and he's a few weeks older than Oliver, I think. Who knows, though. I can't believe you're a mother of two--amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (@ emily...)

    She actually did take to the walls shortly after she decorated her tummy... luckily the artist actually IS our security deposit...

    (Well, half of it anyways... they heard we had a cat so they made us double down...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I find it funny that in that picture of her drawing on herself she very clearly has wet hair... just took a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oliver and Lena are both so cute!! They both seem to be so inquisitive. I love that Lena is a bonafide toddler these days, and Oliver is not far behind! You have the most adorable little family! I miss the kids and you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete