Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Park

When we were dating, one of our favorite things to do together in the evenings was find a park with a playground and sit on the swings. It was fun to play and act like a kid again... even in the middle of winter. Most of all, though, it was a place where Evan and I could talk about everything and enjoy each others company, with the added bonus of being uninterrupted by engaged roommates and their fiances. We would sometimes be there for hours talking about school, life, hopes, dreams, news, things we had done that day, etc., and it was usually the cold that drove us inside rather than a lack of conversation. So, here is my virtual continuation on that theme, which I think is instantly better because it doesn't have to be done in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!! hey did you guys make it back safely? by the way, your videos of lena are soooooo cute! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so not cool--I need to get me a blog! I Love, Love, Love all the pictures!
    G-ma

    ReplyDelete